25 May Mega chunky month // JUNE Competition
Create a wearable accessory this winter, and you could stand a chance to win R5000!
Mega chunky season is upon us and as a result we decided to celebrate three of our favourite extra chunky yarns with this month’s competition. All you need to do to stand a chance to win an amazing cash prize is create a wearable accessory using Rizo, Unspun or Charity Mega Chunky (required). You can create anything from poncho’s, scarves, gloves, beanies etc. Let your imagination go wild! Over-the-top or minimal, everything is welcome!
To enter, submit a maximum of two photos per entry. One photograph, clearly showing the ball band with your item (required). Another can be submitted showing off your decorative item in a styled, creative way (optional).
Send the photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name and contact details. Take some time to read the terms and conditions below carefully to make sure your entry is valid.
Entries are open from 25 May 2022 until midnight, 22 June 2022. The judging team at Saprotex International will go through all the valid entries and select the top entries based on the excellence and presentation of the final product. Those finalists’ items will be uploaded to the Elle Yarns Facebook Page and the public will get to vote for the winner over the course of 5 days.
Make sure you dash off to your local yarn store and get hold of either Rizo, Unspun or Charity Mega Chunky and get you can also stand a chance to win a very exciting R 5 000 cash prize!
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is run by Saprotex International (Elle Yarns).
2. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition.
3. This competition requires the submission of photographs, which requires that you are the owner of the copyright of the image submitted. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition.
4. Participants do not need to create their own pattern designs and can use existing patterns to enter.
5. Only entries received online via email@example.com will be accepted.
6. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa or Namibia.
7. You need to be able to supply valid banking information to claim your prize. All prizes will only be delivered via EFT, no cash or other methods of payment.
8. The competition will run from 25 May 2022 until midnight on 22 June 2022. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed. Entries reflected within Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
9. To enter the competition: create a wearable accessory by either knitting, crocheting or crafting with Elle Rizo, Elle Unspun or Charity Mega Chunky (required). Submit your entry before the closing date of the competition. Accessory is defined as : a small article or item of clothing carried or worn to complement a garment or outfit. Things like scarves, beanies, gloves etc.
10. Only two images per entrant. One image is required to show the ball bands clearly photographed with the item. An optional second photo can be submitted where the item is styled creatively.
11. Entries may be submitted by one person only. No team/group/partnerships will be allowed.
12. Four finalists will be chosen by the judges at Saprotex International. The 4 finalists’ entries will be uploaded to the Elle Yarns Facebook page where the public will vote for the winner. The image with the most reactions in the allotted time, will win.
13. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable.
14. Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) will contact the winner within three days following the close of voting via email. The winner will have seven days to respond and claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, the runner up will take their place.
15. By entering this competition, the entrant consents that Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration.
16. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If you have won a competition with Saprotex International (Elle Yarns), you will only be eligible to win again after three months have passed from the date of being announced “the winner”.
18. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or supplier to Saprotex International (Elle Yarns), or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
19. Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release, and hold harmless Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) and their employees, suppliers, agents, directors, and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition.
20. This competition is not in any way affiliated to and/or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
21. Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.