25 Mar Easter Basket // April Competition
Do you want to stand a chance to win R 5 000 and have a lot of fun in the process? Well, here is your chance!
Decorate an Easter basket using Elle yarns in any way, shape or form. You can go wild and have loads of fun! You’re not limited to any specific yarn and can use any colour or skein you like – as long as it falls within the Elle family. You can add appliques, miniature items, Easter eggs, pom-poms… anything you like!
The basket itself does not need to be crocheted/knitted. You can use any basket or container you like, as long as you ensure that the yarn decoration is evident and attached to the basket.
When you’ve finished the fun and all the eggs have been collected, remember to send a maximum of two photos to email@example.com to submit your entry. Also, be sure to clearly show the ball bands of the yarn you used within one of the photos at least. Take some time to read the terms and conditions below carefully to make sure your entry is valid.
Entries are open from 25 March 2022 until midnight, 22 April 2022. Once the entries have been collected, the team at Saprotex International will go through all the valid entries and select the top 4 based on the excellence of the final product. Those 4 finalists’ basket designs will be uploaded to the Elle Yarns Facebook Page and the public will get to vote for the winner over the course of 5 days.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab the little ones and get your hands on some Elle yarns, so you can also stand a chance to win a very exciting R 5 000 cash prize!
Please ensure to read the competition terms and conditions carefully before entering.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is run by Saprotex International (Elle Yarns).
2. By entering this competition, you accept and agree to the following terms and conditions which will govern the competition.
3. This competition requires the submission of photographs, which requires that you are the owner of the copyright of the image as well as the item photographed. Any entrant who contravenes these rules may be disqualified from the competition.
4. Only entries received online via firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
5. You may only enter this competition if you are a citizen and permanent resident of South Africa or Namibia.
6. You need to be able to supply valid banking information to claim your prize. All prizes will only be delivered via EFT, no cash or other methods of payment.
7. The competition will run from 25 March 2022 until midnight on 22 April 2022. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed. Entries reflected within Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
8. To enter the competition: decorate a basket with an Easter theme using Elle yarns only. This can be done by either knitting, crocheting or crafting with any yarn from the Elle yarns family. The basket itself does NOT need to be knitted/crocheted/created with yarn. Yarn decorations need to be evident and attached to the basket.
9. A maximum of two images per entrant. One image needs to clearly show the Elle yarns ball bands of the yarn used in the project.
10. Entries may be submitted by one person only. No team/group/partnerships will be allowed. One entry per household only.
11. Four finalists will be chosen by the judges at Saprotex International. The 4 finalists’ entries will be uploaded to the Elle Yarns Facebook page where the public will vote for the winner. The image with the most reactions in the allotted time, will win.
12. The prize is neither negotiable nor transferable.
13. Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) will contact the winner within three days following the close of voting via email. The winner will have seven days to respond and claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to messages within that period of time, the runner up will take their place.
14. By entering this competition, the entrant consents that Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) may use names and images taken of the winners for publicity purposes, without any further remuneration.
15. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. If you have won a competition with Saprotex International (Elle Yarns), you will only be eligible to win again after three months have passed from the date of being announced “the winner”.
17. You may not enter the competition if you are a director, member, partner, employee, agent or supplier to Saprotex International (Elle Yarns), or their respective spouses, partners, family members (parents, siblings and children), business partners or associates.
18. Participants in this competition hereby indemnify, release, and hold harmless Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) and their employees, suppliers, agents, directors, and shareholders from and against any losses, claims, proceedings, actions, damages, liability for harm, injury or death, demands, expenses or any costs howsoever arising out of their participation in this competition.
19. This competition is not in any way affiliated to and/or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
20. Saprotex International (Elle Yarns) reserve the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.